Join the Scheme
It’s easy for schools, clubs, community groups and organisations to join Donate IT and start to benefit from the scheme. We collect donated laptops and PCs from allocated drop off points which then pass through our data destruction process. As part of the process, donors will be asked who they would like to benefit – this could be you! We will then issue a voucher to the donor’s chosen worthy cause to the value of £10 for every laptop and £5 for every PC donated. These vouchers can be used to obtain quality IT equipment through Active IT our Microsoft approved re-selling division.
Take a look at our existing registered organisations and the good causes they are raising money for.
How to benefit from Donate IT
- Register with Donate IT to join the scheme by completing the online registration form or by calling 0845 867 9544
- One of our team will be in touch with you for a friendly chat and to explain a bit more about how Donate IT works and how you can get the most out of it.
- You then encourage as many people as you can to take their unwanted laptops and PCs to their local drop-off point.
- When people take their old computers to the drop-off point, they will be asked which organisation they wish to benefit. This is recorded on the receipt issued to each person that donates equipment, along with a DATA DESTRUCTION GUARANTEE.
- You can have regular updates on how much equipment has been donated for your charity or good cause.